Job Detail: QA Automation Developer
Responsible for designing and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems, integrating automate tests to CI/CD pipeline.
Including unit test, functional test, and regression test setup from scratch.
Must Have Skills:
- Experienced in software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- e.g. selenium, readyapi/postman, robot, etc
- Experienced in requirement gathering from stakeholders
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in running tests in docker container
- Solid knowledge of Python, SQL and scripting
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of C#, Airflow, NodeJS is a plus
|Date||13 May 2023|
|Length of Employment||Temporary|
|Company name||Mindlance (agency) Visit company page|
Founded in 1999, Mindlance is a certified diversity business (MBE) and has been ranked one of the fastest growing U.S staffing firms by SIA for eight consecutive years. Mindlance has been recognized as one of the consistently best performing partners to industry-leading MSP programs including Kelly, TAPFIN, PROUnlimited, Pontoon, GRI, WorkforceLogiq and Agile-1.