Job Detail: Sr. Financial Analyst
Are you looking to take your career to the next level as a finance professional? Robert Half has an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst in the GTA, Ontario area with an immediate start date. The Senior Financial Analyst will be key in operationilizing and cultivating data-driven planning processes and improving upon monthly and quarterly reporting. This Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for driving world class strategic and financial planning methods, building long-range operating plans to support business initiatives and developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness. You will give explanations for business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments, as well as, provide variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses. This role will comprise of coordinating various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. Make a difference as a Senior Financial Analyst in a pivotal role, which gives you the opportunity to directly work with senior leadership of the company and contribute a strategic input. Apply today and learn more about this exciting role.
- Demonstrate monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Assist in the preparation of year-end financial statements
- In conjunction with the Treasury Manager and affiliate, oversee various key risk indicators for the company, including liquidity management.
-In conjunction with the Treasury Manager and affiliate, oversee the Asset/Liability Management model to ensure that exposure to interest rate risk is well managed.
Support Treasury operations with the daily funding activities.
Determine funds available for overnight investment and coordinate with banks to invest funds.
Assist in the review of monthly accounting entries and the quarter-end consolidation package.
- CPA Designation
- Minimum 3 years work experience, preferably with a “Big 4” Accounting Firm.
- 2+ years work experience in the Treasury area (preferred).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Account Records
- Knowledge of account reconciliation
- Strong familiarity with account management
- Foundational knowledge in Accounting Entries
- General familiarity with analyzing financial statements
|Salary||from 80.000,00 CA$ to 85.000,00 CA$ per year|
|Date||13 May 2023|
|Length of Employment||Indefinite|
|Company name||Robert Half (agency) Visit company page|
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best email@example.com to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.