Job Detail: Business Systems Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Epicor Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and support of our Epicor ERP system, ensuring it meets the needs of our business. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, as well as experience working with Epicor modules such as Financial Management, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Sales Management.
1. Configure, maintain, and support Epicor ERP system.
2. Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Epicor modules.
3. Develop and maintain reports using SSRS, Crystal Reports, and other reporting tools.
4. Design and implement customizations, workflows, and dashboards to meet business requirements.
5. Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the system meets business needs.
6. Document all processes, procedures, and changes to the system.
7. Train end-users on Epicor ERP system functionality.
8. Stay up-to-date with the latest Epicor ERP releases and functionality.
9. Manage upgrades and system migrations as necessary.
|Salary||from 75.000,00 CA$ to 85.000,00 CA$ per year|
|Date||13 May 2023|
|Length of Employment||Indefinite|
|Company name||Robert Half (agency) Visit company page|
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best firstname.lastname@example.org to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.