Job Detail: Proofreader - En/Fr
The Proofreader holds strong attention to detail, and strong grammatical capabilities. They will be reviewing both English and French copy content, which can vary from short-form, creative ads to long-form and technical copy.
- Correct spelling and grammatical errors, as well as punctuation, format and composition
- Proofread a wide range of creative collateral, including legal, ads, brochures, social media, web pages, and other copy content
- Communicate updates to design and marketing teams
- Ensure copy content meets brand standards
- Collaborate with creatives, and stakeholders as needed
- Ability to proofread both French and English copy
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Proofreader, Copy Editor or similar
- Experience proofreading for creative or ad agencies
- Experience proofreading creative and technical content, including short form advertisements, and legal documents
- Bilingual French is an asset - Reading and Comprehension is a must!
- Thorough grammar and spelling skills
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
|Field||Editing and Copywriting|
|Salary||from 26,00 CA$ to 30,00 CA$ per hour|
|Date||13 May 2023|
|Length of Employment||Temporary|
|Company name||Robert Half (agency) Visit company page|
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best email@example.com to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.